Add a delegate
To add a delegate, find the Delegates item in the control panel sidebar and click on the + Delegate button, which allows you to complete all steps of the creation procedure. Once the procedure is completed, the new delegate will appear on your Delegates list.
- Delegate > + Delegate
Step 1 - New delegate
Enter the details of whom will use the account.
- Enter the users's name;
- Enter the user's last name;
- Enter the name of the user's company;
- Enter the user's email address.
Step 2 - Time limits
Set the time frame within which the user will be able to access the archive.
- Set an expiration date for the user account.
- Set a time frame for reviewing the contents for the user.
Step 3 - Content Access
Set the access limits to the contents of the archives for the user.
- Select the domain to which the accounts of which the user may lose vision belong.
- Select the email accounts of which the user can lose vision and choose which contents to make visible:
|Object||The delegate can only see sender/receipient, subject and date of the account messages.|
|All||The delegate can view the entire contents of the account messages.|
|Ignore||The delegate is not authorized to view the contents of the account.|
It is possible to authorize the delegate to view the accounts of several domains.
Step 4 - Delegate creation summary
To complete the procedure click on the Create button. Once the delegate creation procedure is completed, this will be visible on your Delegates list.