What is Email Archive
Archive Email is the Qboxmail tool that allows you to keep your emails safe for up to 10 years. With the archive you will be able to keep and view all your emails in read-only mode, without space limitations and without the risk of deleting important messages.
The archive allows you to:
- View archived messages divided between received and sent, organized by year
- Search for email messages thanks to a full text indexing system
- Mark important messages by clicking on the star icon
- View the source code of a message: year > received / sent > message > view source
- View a message in .txt format: year > received / sent > message > view .txt
- Print a message: year > received / sent > message > print
- Export individual messages in .eml format: year > received / sent> message > export
- Download all or individual attachments of a message
How Email Archive works
The Email Archive is an optional service that can be activated on an entire domain or on individual email accounts, which saves and keeps a copy of all messages received and sent by users, totally in the cloud, without software or plugins to install.
Archive Email has no space limitations.
When activating the archive you will be able to archive some or all of the messages in your email account through a wizard for importing messages. Once the archive is activated, all messages sent and received by your email account will be automatically saved in the archive.
Messages are automatically divided between received and sent and organized by year.
You can decide the number of years of storage, choosing a number of years between 1 and 10.
Messages with a send or receive date greater than the number of years set will be automatically deleted from the archive.
Who can activate Email Archive
The activation and management of the archive is delegated to the Admin and if present to the Team Member or to the Manager (if he is authorized). Each of them can activate, modify or deactivate the archiving service on the domains managed by them, based on customer requests and the limits of their profile or tariff plan.
Who can access Email Archive
More people can access the Email Archive of an email account:
User of the email account on which the archive has been activated can access with the same login credentials as the Email Account.
- Delegate, a person who can be assigned certain access privileges to the user archive. The delegate's account is strictly personal.
The Delegate is designed for companies that need access to their own archives or external consultants, legal figures, auditors, auditors or delegates internal to the company. Delegates can be created and managed by the Admin, by the Team Member and if authorized by the Managers.