This guide helps you configure the Mail, Contacts, and Calendar programs in Windows 10 to access the email, address book, and calendar services offered by Qboxmail.
This way, it will be possible to always have emails, address book, and calendars synchronized in Webmail, even with Windows 10. New contacts or events created in Webmail will also be added to Windows 10 and vice versa.
If you need to set up your email account using Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, go to the related guide.
- An active mailbox on Qboxmail;
- A domain with Professional or Enterprise plan to access the Address Book and Calendar sharing services;
- Windows 10;
- Microsoft Mail.
Microsoft Mail is available on Windows from version 8 onwards and can be used with all Qboxmail plans and platforms.
To configure a Qboxmail email account on Microsoft Mail, you must use the POP or IMAP protocols for receiving messages and SMTP for sending.
- In the side menu, click on Accounts;
- In the window that will open, click on Add account;
- Select Advanced setup;
- Click on Internet email.
In the configuration window that will open, you must enter the connection parameters of the mail account to be configured, as shown below:
- Email address: email address to be configured;
- User name: coincides with the email address;
- Password: the account password;
- Account name: an identifier for the account entered;
- Send your messages using this name: Name to be displayed in the sender field;
- Incoming email server: imap.qboxmail.com;
- Account type: IMAP4;
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: smtp.qboxmail.com.
After checking that all parameters are set correctly, click Sign In.
White Label access parameters are available for Resellers to be set in their users' email clients. By using the White Label parameters, any direct reference to Qboxmail will be removed. You can download the PDF file with White Label settings (login required) to access our services from the customer area after login.