Who is a Manager?
The Manager is the responsible of the company.
Who can appoint a Manager?
The Manager can be created, enabled or disabled only by his own Admin (only if he is a reseller) and, if authorized, also by a Team member.
What functions does a Manager have?
The Manager has access to the management of certain domains and the accounts belonging to them.
List of managers
The list of managers contains all the managers present in Qboxmail systems belonging to a Admin with the relative detailed information. To view the list of managers, click on the name on the Manager entry in the control panel sidebar.
Information in the manager list:
- Status of the manager.
- Name of the manager.
- Manager code.
Add a manager
To add a manager click on the Manager item in the control panel sidebar and click on the + Manager button and complete the steps of the creation procedure. Once the procedure is complete, the manager will be visible on your manager list.
- Manager > + Manager
Enter the information of the user who will use the account and assign the domains to be managed with the relative limits.
- Enter the name of the user who will use the account.
- Enter the last name of the user who will use the account.
- Enter the company name of the user who will use the account.
- Enter the email address of the user who will use the account.
- Choose a password to log in to the account*.
- Set the maximum number of domains that can be activated by the manager.
- Set the maximum total number of 8 GB and 25 GB accounts that can be activated by the manager.
- Set the maximum total number of archives that can be activated by the manager.
- Select the domains that the manager will be able to manage.
*You can generate a password automatically and randomly.
To complete the procedure click on the Create button. Once the manager creation process is complete, it will be visible on your manager list.
To change the settings of a manager, click on the name of the manager in the list of managers you wish to modify.
- Manager > Manager name
Section dedicated to settings and limitations related to the management of services by the manager.
Change the password for access to the manager's control panel.
Disable/enable a manager
To turn off a manager, in the manager list click on the button More corresponding to the manager you want to deactivate and select the Disable menu item.
- Manger > Manager name > Other > Disable*
By deactivating a manager, this will no longer be able to access the control panel and will no longer be able to manage the domains and accounts assigned to it.
To enable a manager, in the list of managers click on the button More in correspondence with the manager you want to reactivate and select the item Enable from the menu.
- Manger > Manager name > Other > Enable
By reactivating a manager, he will be able to access the control panel and continue to manage the domains and accounts assigned to it.
Delete a manager
To delete a manger in the list of manger click on the button More at the manger you want to delete and select the item Delete from the menu, confirming the operation by clicking on the Delete button within the modal.
- Manger > Manger name > Other > Delete > Delete
Deleting a manger will eliminate the corresponding account and the permissions assigned to it, but any domains and accounts created by it will not be deleted.
The operation to delete a manger is irreversible.