In the Reports section, you can download detailed reports of your domains and accounts in real time (in CSV format). This allows you to gather useful data to monitor the status of your account or to perform previsions and checks related to your billing system.
Downloading a report
Access the Control Panel and go to the Reports section:
- Choose which report you want to download > click "Download report" button
Reports are generated in standard CSV format, so that you can easily consult and analyze them according to your needs, with any spreadsheet reading software (Microsoft Excel, Numbers, Calc, etc.). If needed, you can also apply filters to CSV files or process them through your own management and billing applications.
|Domains||Details of all the account's domains.|
|Alias domains||Detail of all the account's alias domains.|
|Domains limits||Detail of all the account's domains limits.|
|Email Account||Detail of all the account's email accounts.|
|Email Alias||Detail of all the account's email aliases.|
|Email Archive||Detail of all the account's email archives.|
In the Domain Reports folder, you will also be able to see the Manager(s) assigned to that specific domain.
Reports can only be run by admins. Team members and managers do not have access to Reports.
Reporting and billing
The reports extract the Control Panel data in real time and these may not perfectly coincide with what is actually invoiced. The differences between what is indicated in the Reports and what is counted on the invoices may depend on several factors:
- A domain without a linked email account is billed as one 8 GB email account with Basic plan. This email account, if invoiced, is indicated with Yes in the Postmaster field in the Domain Report section;
- The Reports extract the data in real time from the panel. Therefore, if a report is run in a date and/or time that does not coincide with that of the invoicing, it may show a discrepancy in the billing data;
- The pricing includes a minimum number of email accounts that can be billed. If those numbers are not reached, the system will still invoice the minimum number of email accounts provided;
- For billing purposes, email accounts are calculated at 8 GB, 25 GB, 50 GB and 100 GB, with no intermediate values.